I need to start this post off with a little back story. Hudson has a little more hair that what Emma had at this age and I was in no big hurry to cut his little curls. Well, last Sunday, we were eating lunch at a local restaurant and not one, not two, but THREE different people called him a
girl..First of all, he was in boy clothing.. Second of all, I know his hair was a little longer in the back it was no where long enough for him to be considered a little girl. So I decided that it was time.. I was dreading this day so bad, because it seems like when you cut their hair for the first time they grow like 4 inches over night and look like a little man instead of your sweet baby boy. When it came to the big decision, I knew who would be the one to make the first cut, one of my mom's best friends, Sheri. She cut my hair, Emma's hair, and now Hudson's hair for the first time. She was just the natural choice. We took Emma to school ( she was so mad because she wanted to be there) and we headed to the shop. Hudson was such a big boy (tear)!! He sat there and let her cut and was mesmerized by the clippers that she used. She did a great job and he looks like a little man now.
After the haircut, we set out towards to big ole'
Pecanland Mall, to see one of our favorite
Gymboree ladies, Denise. She had sent me a text earlier in the week and threatened bodily harm if I did not bring her babies to see her. Needless to say, Hudson wound up being a little model for all the new Easter clothes they had just received. I have to say he was the cutest little model I had ever seen.
Overall, we had a great day! I wish my girl could have been with us! Here are a few pictures from Hudson's big day!


No comments:
Post a Comment